Rakka: Well, it was a dream about falling straight down… from somewhere very high up.
Kuu: Wow, just like mine.
Hikari: What should we do? It’ll overlap.
Kuu: Mine was a dream about floating around in the air. That’s why my name is Kuu, which means “Air.”
Hikari: Each Haibane is named after the dream she had in the cocoon. I had a dream being surrounded by a sparkling light. So I’m Hikari, meaning “light.”
Kana: I was drifting in a river like a fish in my dream so my name is Kana, which stands for “river fish.”
This one here is a hard-core sleepy-head named Nemu which means “sleep”, because she was sleeping even in her dream.
Nemu: Do you want to be smacked?
Reki: What else? Did you see anything?
Rakka: I think I saw something, but I can’t remember.
Reki: Dropping… falling. Then we’ll call you Rakka, as in “falling.” Your name is… Rakka.
12 Notes/ Hide
- straszne-rzeczy reblogged this from hillofwinds
- straszne-rzeczy likes this
- kuthu-chan likes this
- kuthu-chan reblogged this from hillofwinds
- attagonistictremor likes this
- thecdstimes reblogged this from hillofwinds
- strongwolfy reblogged this from hillofwinds
- chikanexhime reblogged this from protectorateandcircuit
- protectorateandcircuit reblogged this from hillofwinds
- protectorateandcircuit likes this
- timetravelingboner likes this
- blackwhitedrawing reblogged this from hillofwinds
- hillofwinds posted this